Epithets



Image result for common projects
Lover of Shoes
I really enjoy collecting shoes. I wouldn't call myself a "sneaker head," as I like collecting dress shoes as well, but I do like my sneaker collection. I have approximately 45 pairs of shoes and am not yet even half-way satisfied. My favorite type of shoes are white sneakers, of which I have 11 pairs. Here's to hoping my wife lets me purchase more!

Image result for captain america





Fan of Marvel
I enjoy Marvel films. Last summer, I interned at Walt Disney Studios in financial reporting. I had the opportunity to report on all Walt Disney theatrical films, but I enjoyed researching the Marvel films the most. I enjoy  stories and the humor in the films.

Image result for yosemite


Visitor of National Parks
National Parks are very beautiful places. I love going to national parks whenever I get the chance. This year I've had the opportunity to visit Yosemite and Bryce Canyon. Hiking the trails gives me a sense of peace.


Image result for haircut

Cutter of Hair
Getting your hair cut can be expensive, so I've learned to cut my own hair. I started out by watching Youtube videos and following along. If I made a mistake I would go to a professional shop after to get it fixed. Eventually I got the hang of cutting my hair and I've started cutting hair for others, including my wife.

Comments

  1. You sound like an awesome person. I think its so interesting when people have something they love to collect (in your case shoes!) I am not much of a shoe collector, but think that white sneakers are the best. I too hope your wife lets you get some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have very well-rounded set of epithets! It seems like you have a creative set of hobbies, which you have aligned with your creative choice of company. Marvel sounds like a wonderful place to
    combine fancy shoes, self-cut hair, and the great outdoors. I hope that you get to incorporate your interests into daily life as you focus on financial reporting. I am also a fan of shoes and national parks--I agree that I hope your wife lets you continue purchasing sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ammon! I can't blame you for finding joy in collecting and wearing good looking shoes. I try to do the same although my collection is not quite at your level, at least in terms of quantity. And as you mentioned I will have to see if that will ever change based on the fact my wife currently thinks I don't need any more... Also what do you charge for a haircut?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ancient Roman and Christian Morals

Grecian Honor vs. BYU Honor